7.09.2010

The Friday SLAM: Tiësto vs. Diplo

Anyone who's in on the electronic scene should know both of these HUGE heavyweights, and when I found out they came together on a track, I thought "That's f-ing unusual and I don't know how that works, but I have to go change my pants now."

On one side we've got the ruler of all things trance and house DJ Tiësto, and then the other side sports a bruuutal trip-tronic man Diplo, who kills remixes in his spare time and also has a night job disguised as Jamaican commando Major Lazer (who fought in the secret Zombie War of 1984 and lost both arms in combat, THUS being why our military equipped him with experimental lasers that double as prosthetic limbs).  You would think these dudes don't even mix at all, since their DJ sets would be ideologically different in theory, but C'MON AND FEEL THE NOISE.

Checka da buildup yeee: "C'mon"

No comments:

Post a Comment